What do you guys think about this site, is it scam has anyone order cards from it?

Advanced Member
Reaction score
http://deepmahqkrucnjcntuetfeagiu23eulbrt7stvjcl5hmvjs33gnrlzad.onion/platinum - There are alot of positive feedbacks with this vendor including pics and videos, what do you guys think have you ordered from he
http://deepmahqkrucnjcntuetfeagiu23eulbrt7stvjcl5hmvjs33gnrlzad.onion/platinum - There are alot of positive feedbacks with this vendor including pics and videos, what do you guys think have you ordered from here?
If bro you buy this then pls tell me i also want to buy

DNA Admin
DNA Moderator
Reaction score
its a scam , any site who calim to sell cloned cards with Pins to withdraw money from ATM is 100% scam , no body sell easy money , you think he lazy to move to ATM to withdraw the cash than sell it for small % of the card balance ?

Reactions: light bringer, HeyJoe and BigBluesNoClues
Reaction score
its a scam , any site who calim to sell cloned cards with Pins to withdraw money from ATM is 100% scam , no body sell easy money , you think he lazy to move to ATM to withdraw the cash than sell it for small % of the card balance ?
This is true. I need to find a good vendor to make money with. SInce home from prison seems everything has changed and all sites are scams or mirrors. I just want to do good consistent business where everyone walks away happy and safe.

Reactions: Santana09

DNA Admin
DNA Moderator
Reaction score
This is true. I need to find a good vendor to make money with. SInce home from prison seems everything has changed and all sites are scams or mirrors. I just want to do good consistent business where everyone walks away happy and safe.
if you looking for carding business the "CC+ Cvv" for online carding is the most active way for making money at the moment .. check the verified CC+ Cvv sellers sections on the forum .

Reactions: blackswolegold99
Reaction score
Found anything yet? Sorry you were stuck in that hell hole :/
This is true. I need to find a good vendor to make money with. SInce home from prison seems everything has changed and all sites are scams or mirrors. I just want to do good consistent business where everyone walks away happy and safe.hing

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6) Show all

• Tags
    cards cards with pin cloned cards cloned cards with pin order scam site