How to setup a RAT with Pics [TUTORIAL]

Reaction score

I see that lots of you asking how to setup a rat, what vpn you should use etc. In this tutorial you will find out how to setup a rat from scratch!​

[Hidden content]
thx

Reaction score

I see that lots of you asking how to setup a rat, what vpn you should use etc. In this tutorial you will find out how to setup a rat from scratch!​

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
sounds exciting

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
thx

Reaction score
okay

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
wgaaa

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
<3

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
thanks

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
nice

Reaction score
I n

[Hidden content]
Thank you brother

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Thanks you for sharing this

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
thx

Reaction score

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
wow

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
thxs

• Tags
    builder change domain rat setup tutorial