Crazy Question on Membership Sites

Reaction score
Okay, so I am trying to locate the login page to a course.

I've discovered that the main domain is connected to Kartra, but the site's subdomains are connected to Clickfunnels. (Sneaky, eh?)

Well, apparently the website owner is sneakier than I would have given him credit for. I found the login page for the Clickfunnels membership area and its registration page too. I created an account, but after logging in - I found the whole membership area was empty and had pages the website owner hadn't even customized. It was all Clickfunnels template crap.

The main checkout page to purchase the course is on the main domain and goes through Kartra. So now I am wondering if the whole course and membership area is ACTUALLY in Kartra. I know, for example, that there are pages that look like website.kartra .com, etc. And, I know that in many other kartra based websites, the format looks like this:

website.kartra .com/page/whatever-the-login-URL-IS

However, I can't find that login URL - and I have used brute force directory tools like dirsearch, dirbuster,and gobuster along with tons of seclists to no avail. I also ran Amass and sublist3r and assetfinder and waybackurls.

So ... I was wondering if it's possible for there to be more than one membership area within a single clickfunnels 2.0 website. And if so, then a different login page?

After coming up bust with that empty membership area in that subdomain, I am feeling wildly frustrated.

Any advice or knowledge you could share?

• Tags
    membership question sites