Cashing Out CCs For Any Balance - DNA ESCROW SYSTEM ACCEPTED

Verified Seller
Golden Member
Reaction score
Hello, Carders!

I write to you today to present my professional services in the realm of financial transactions. With a wealth of experience and expertise, I specialize in facilitating the conversion of credit card balances into assets for those who require such assistance.

My business model operates on a fair and equitable basis, with a 50/50 split of the proceeds.

Should you wish to engage my services, I kindly request that you provide the following information:
- Valid and active credit card (please refrain from submitting expired or inactive cards, as I will verify their authenticity through reputable checking services such as LuxChecker, 0check, or Try2check).
- Additionally, I require the credit card information to be presented in the appropriate format, including the cardholder's name and zip code.

I approach my work with the utmost seriousness and professionalism. My network of businesses, including online stores, art and craft retailers, and various other establishments, enables me to securely and efficiently convert credit card balances into tangible assets. For the protection and privacy of all parties involved, I conduct transactions exclusively in Bitcoin.

PLEASE NOTE that I maintain a strict policy of anonymity and do not engage with any social media platforms, such Telegram. Any individuals claiming to represent me on such platforms are imposters. I communicate solely through private messages on this esteemed DNA forum. If you are interested in retaining my services, please do not hesitate to contact me directly through this medium, or leave a comment, and I will promptly respond.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Furthermore, I am ONLY compliant with and endorse the use of the DNA Escrow System to ensure the security and integrity of our transactions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Carding,
Tyrell

Reactions: babeeeee, qWarrt, general1 and 1 other person

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an active card, when I give it to you you will see how much money is on the card to withdraw or what, and how much will you charge?

Verified Seller
Golden Member
Reaction score
I have an active card, when I give it to you you will see how much money is on the card to withdraw or what, and how much will you charge?
If you have a valid cc, then I will try to squeeze as much out of it as I can, whether it is 100$, 500$, 1000$, +3000$ USD, etc. My profit is 50/50 of what I get from the cc. For example, if I earn $1000, then 500/500$. Your share would be transferred only in BTC.

Reactions: TheAllSeeingEye and general1

Golden Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to buy a cc from this other market place this weekend. Cards supposedly have 10-15k balances. I believe they come on the form as they called it a “bin” is that okay? I was also wondering how the escrow with DNA will work.
Hello, Carders!

I write to you today to present my professional services in the realm of financial transactions. With a wealth of experience and expertise, I specialize in facilitating the conversion of credit card balances into assets for those who require such assistance.

My business model operates on a fair and equitable basis, with a 50/50 split of the proceeds.

Should you wish to engage my services, I kindly request that you provide the following information:
- Valid and active credit card (please refrain from submitting expired or inactive cards, as I will verify their authenticity through reputable checking services such as LuxChecker, 0check, or Try2check).
- Additionally, I require the credit card information to be presented in the appropriate format, including the cardholder's name and zip code.

I approach my work with the utmost seriousness and professionalism. My network of businesses, including online stores, art and craft retailers, and various other establishments, enables me to securely and efficiently convert credit card balances into tangible assets. For the protection and privacy of all parties involved, I conduct transactions exclusively in Bitcoin.

PLEASE NOTE that I maintain a strict policy of anonymity and do not engage with any social media platforms, such Telegram. Any individuals claiming to represent me on such platforms are imposters. I communicate solely through private messages on this esteemed DNA forum. If you are interested in retaining my services, please do not hesitate to contact me directly through this medium, or leave a comment, and I will promptly respond.

Furthermore, I am ONLY compliant with and endorse the use of the DNA Escrow System to ensure the security and integrity of our transactions.

Happy Carding,
Tyrell

Verified Seller
Golden Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to buy a cc from this other market place this weekend. Cards supposedly have 10-15k balances. I believe they come on the form as they called it a “bin” is that okay? I was also wondering how the escrow with DNA will work.

One can rest assured that all purveyors granted the verification upon this esteemed DNA marketplace have undergone a most stringent series of assessments, thereby establishing their unimpeachable authenticity.

If one wishes to acquire knowledge pertaining to the proper utilisation of the DNA Escrow, one would be well-advised to peruse the elucidatory thread on the subject:
darknet77vonbqeatfsnawm5jtnoci5z22mxay6cizmoucgmz52mwyad.onion/threads/dna-escrow-information.690/
darknetarmy.com/threads/dna-escrow-information.690/

Reactions: TheAllSeeingEye

Golden Member
Reaction score
I understand, just curious how the escrow would work for such a transaction. But even you just being a verified seller is enough for me just used to doing things through an escrow that's all. But the .bin file is what you need correct?

One can rest assured that all purveyors granted the verification upon this esteemed DNA marketplace have undergone a most stringent series of assessments, thereby establishing their unimpeachable authenticity.

If one wishes to acquire knowledge pertaining to the proper utilisation of the DNA Escrow, one would be well-advised to peruse the elucidatory thread on the subject:
darknet77vonbqeatfsnawm5jtnoci5z22mxay6cizmoucgmz52mwyad.onion/threads/dna-escrow-information.690/
darknetarmy.com/threads/dna-escrow-information.690/

Verified Seller
Golden Member
Reaction score
I understand, just curious how the escrow would work for such a transaction. But even you just being a verified seller is enough for me just used to doing things through an escrow that's all. But the .bin file is what you need correct?
For cash out ccs, the following data are required:
Name, Zip, CC format.
E.g. 4266841640609999| 01| 2024| 999| Smith Lee| 46300

Reactions: TheAllSeeingEye
Reaction score
i have bank log wicth 2k usd , cans you cash out it ? or only cc you use?

Reaction score
Hello, Carders!

Happy Carding,
Tyrell
got card for you, i have also send you dm

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hit you on the DM, got 5 cards, card details of owners, zip code, CVC details ready, I have sent a PM

Reaction score
i am interested too.... a card with 5k € whidral. possibile... please DM if ok for you....

Reaction score
If you have a valid cc, then I will try to squeeze as much out of it as I can, whether it is 100$, 500$, 1000$, +3000$ USD, etc. My profit is 50/50 of what I get from the cc. For example, if I earn $1000, then 500/500$. Your share would be transferred only in BTC.
Mate DM. Got some cards to cashout

Reaction score
Hello, Carders!

Happy Carding,
Tyrell
I am looking to buy for some cards, hope you can help me with em !!!!

Reaction score
Hello, Carders!

Happy Carding,
Tyrell
I have some cc's and will continue to get them, but I have no idea how much is on them... they are a bunch of Rich fucks. Want to do business?

Golden Member
Reaction score
Hello, Carders!

Happy Carding,
Tyrell
got plenty of these but dunno what the value on them is? sent a DM

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this topic still active? I have a lot of active cc with high balance, I want to work with you

Reactions: sp33dyspace
  • Tags
    cash out