Cashing Out CCs For Any Balance - DNA ESCROW SYSTEM ACCEPTED

Verified Seller
Golden Member
Reaction score
Hello, Carders!

I write to you today to present my professional services in the realm of financial transactions. With a wealth of experience and expertise, I specialize in facilitating the conversion of credit card balances into assets for those who require such assistance.

My business model operates on a fair and equitable basis, with a 50/50 split of the proceeds.

Should you wish to engage my services, I kindly request that you provide the following information:
- Valid and active credit card (please refrain from submitting expired or inactive cards, as I will verify their authenticity through reputable checking services such as LuxChecker, 0check, or Try2check).
- Additionally, I require the credit card information to be presented in the appropriate format, including the cardholder's name and zip code.

I approach my work with the utmost seriousness and professionalism. My network of businesses, including online stores, art and craft retailers, and various other establishments, enables me to securely and efficiently convert credit card balances into tangible assets. For the protection and privacy of all parties involved, I conduct transactions exclusively in Bitcoin.

PLEASE NOTE that I maintain a strict policy of anonymity and do not engage with any social media platforms, such Telegram. Any individuals claiming to represent me on such platforms are imposters. I communicate solely through private messages on this esteemed DNA forum. If you are interested in retaining my services, please do not hesitate to contact me directly through this medium, or leave a comment, and I will promptly respond.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Furthermore, I am ONLY compliant with and endorse the use of the DNA Escrow System to ensure the security and integrity of our transactions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Carding,
Tyrell

Reactions: babeeeee, qWarrt, general1 and 1 other person
Reaction score
hi, tell me, will the card data that is required to add it to applepay/googlepay be enough?

Reaction score
Hello, Carders!

I write to you today to present my professional services in the realm of financial transactions. With a wealth of experience and expertise, I specialize in facilitating the conversion of credit card balances into assets for those who require such assistance.

My business model operates on a fair and equitable basis, with a 50/50 split of the proceeds.

Should you wish to engage my services, I kindly request that you provide the following information:
- Valid and active credit card (please refrain from submitting expired or inactive cards, as I will verify their authenticity through reputable checking services such as LuxChecker, 0check, or Try2check).
- Additionally, I require the credit card information to be presented in the appropriate format, including the cardholder's name and zip code.

I approach my work with the utmost seriousness and professionalism. My network of businesses, including online stores, art and craft retailers, and various other establishments, enables me to securely and efficiently convert credit card balances into tangible assets. For the protection and privacy of all parties involved, I conduct transactions exclusively in Bitcoin.

PLEASE NOTE that I maintain a strict policy of anonymity and do not engage with any social media platforms, such Telegram. Any individuals claiming to represent me on such platforms are imposters. I communicate solely through private messages on this esteemed DNA forum. If you are interested in retaining my services, please do not hesitate to contact me directly through this medium, or leave a comment, and I will promptly respond.

Furthermore, I am ONLY compliant with and endorse the use of the DNA Escrow System to ensure the security and integrity of our transactions.

Happy Carding,
Tyrell
Sent you DM, what's your usually processing time?

• Tags
    cash out