[427GB] Full RaidForums Collection - 34'734 files.

Reaction score
Hi again,

I stumbled upon this dump. I didn't know it existed at all, infact I only found it on one of the many services I use to find new dumps.

It appears to be an almost full if not full collection of the leaks that could be found on RaidForums, I therefore called it "Full RaidForums Collection" because it might as well be. The dump contains 34'734 files for 427 GBs and was apparently created on "2020-05-07" meaning recent leaks won't be found in this dump.

It is as far as I know the single biggest DBs collections ever since Collection 1-5. Collections this big aren't unheard of but are definitely uncommon.

It is, obviously, not a leak where you will have 100% new DBs. For long-time collectors, there probably won't be a lot of new stuff. But I mean, you can't just say no to such a ridiculously large leak, right ?

Obviously, this is torrent only. I repeat, I didn't create it, I only found it and realized it wasn't spread yet.

Normally for collections I'd share a list of every file that can be found in here... But, come on, it's 34'734. I'm not gonna bloat my post and I'm not sure Pastebin would allow such a long list.

Anyways, have fun, babes.

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: pauluspaul123, IPSP, 0o5jqtdoqx and 61 others
- Upgrade your Membership to View Hidden content in this section .

- Premium Members bypass "reply and react' to view hidden content in this forum and ALL other DNA Forums Sections.

- Only Premium Members can post reply or React on this section.
Reaction score
Hi again,

I stumbled upon this dump. I didn't know it existed at all, infact I only found it on one of the many services I use to find new dumps.

It appears to be an almost full if not full collection of the leaks that could be found on RaidForums, I therefore called it "Full RaidForums Collection" because it might as well be. The dump contains 34'734 files for 427 GBs and was apparently created on "2020-05-07" meaning recent leaks won't be found in this dump.

It is as far as I know the single biggest DBs collections ever since Collection 1-5. Collections this big aren't unheard of but are definitely uncommon.

It is, obviously, not a leak where you will have 100% new DBs. For long-time collectors, there probably won't be a lot of new stuff. But I mean, you can't just say no to such a ridiculously large leak, right ?

Obviously, this is torrent only. I repeat, I didn't create it, I only found it and realized it wasn't spread yet.

Normally for collections I'd share a list of every file that can be found in here... But, come on, it's 34'734. I'm not gonna bloat my post and I'm not sure Pastebin would allow such a long list.

[Hidden content]
thanks

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]
Thank bro

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]
thanks

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]
thank you

Reaction score
v
Hi again,

nice

Reaction score
Cool
Hi again,

[Hidden content]

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]
wow

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]
hi

• Love
Reactions: sourab3291
Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]
nice work

Reaction score
Hi again,

[Hidden content]
thank

• Tags
    collection raidforums tracker