WhatsApp hacking + Source Code

Reaction score
i get daily private message about this shit (WhatsApp hacking) this not a hard or impossible things the noob guy scare about him the only problem is WhatsApp or any other message service app are use only number & OTP code or QR code scanner to make a user login no password so breaching or cracking is not good things there is too many way to handle.

This tool simple hijacking the victim whatsapp via (Phishing Attack) you can call him a (Scam) & generate a QR Code after the victim scan the qr code then you hijack the line of her account.

You didnt find this script on any forum but only in (DNA)

before you clone or download the script make sure you use (Linux or Mac) otherwise its not work on (Windows)

Github Link

[Hidden content]
Hi

Reaction score
i get daily private message about this shit (WhatsApp hacking) this not a hard or impossible things the noob guy scare about him the only problem is WhatsApp or any other message service app are use only number & OTP code or QR code scanner to make a user login no password so breaching or cracking is not good things there is too many way to handle.

This tool simple hijacking the victim whatsapp via (Phishing Attack) you can call him a (Scam) & generate a QR Code after the victim scan the qr code then you hijack the line of her account.

before you clone or download the script make sure you use (Linux or Mac) otherwise its not work on (Windows)

Github Link

[Hidden content]
thanks looking for this

Reaction score
ok i see

Github Link

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
awesome

Reaction score
thanks

Github Link

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
I know a bit of programming, I'm curios to see if there's anything here I can actually understand

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
thank you :)

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
TRX

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
thx

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
hy

ysn

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
hi

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
😍

Reaction score
c

Github Link

[Hidden content]
ool

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
wanna get

Premium Member
Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
awesome

Reaction score

Github Link

[Hidden content]
lets see how it goes

• Tags
    code hacking source source code whatsapp