US GOVERNMENT ATTACK -- BIGGEST LEAK SUPREME COURT -- DATABASE - [EXCLUSIVE] - DOCUMENTS TEXAS

- Upgrade your Membership to View Hidden content in this section .

- Premium Members bypass "reply and react' to view hidden content in this forum and ALL other DNA Forums Sections.

- Only Premium Members can post reply or React on this section.
Reaction score
HOW
I'm Swiss Gordan and I found one of the biggest leak of this year - Attack on the US Government with the following stuff:

- Nebraska Supreme Court Intranet
- South Dakota Boards and Commissions
- Texas State BHEC Personal Information
- Pennsylvania Provider Self-Service
- South Carolina Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS)

And more.....

<< We've hacked and leaked documents from the Nebraska Supreme Court Intranet and South Carolina Criminal Justice Information Services. Plus some personal information retrieved from Texas state BHEC (bhec.texas.gov)! >>

I will be happy when you give me a like - Voluntary (Only if you want more and celebrate this Leak
;)
)
[Hidden content]
HOW

Reaction score
I'm Swiss Gordan and I found one of the biggest leak of this year - Attack on the US Government with the following stuff:

And more.....

<< We've hacked and leaked documents from the Nebraska Supreme Court Intranet and South Carolina Criminal Justice Information Services. Plus some personal information retrieved from Texas state BHEC (bhec.texas.gov)! >>

I will be happy when you give me a like - Voluntary (Only if you want more and celebrate this Leak
;)
)
[Hidden content]
asdf

Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]
iuytuiyt

Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]
lit

Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]

Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]
Fuck it why not

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Reaction score
😎👍

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]

Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]
awesome mannn

Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]
thanks

Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]
sup

Reactions: 0xlildragon
Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]
.yes

Reaction score

And more.....

;)
)
[Hidden content]

• Tags
    government south