Unreal Engine 5 to Steam: How to Release a Game

Advanced Member
Reaction score
e17591efcc7c96754939b1521c7c2744.jpg

941ed59193434ef78c6ea28ebdd95eea.jpg
9d698c8672f03d6cd5fecca5cc71dca8.jpg
76d52437f46c18e21db331283c4bb9a6.jpg
b56ef0c6b050db639f81ef6596cfd67d.jpg

In the first sections, you'll learn how to package a game from Unreal Engine 5 to release it on Steam. Step-by-step videos will guide you through navigation and key concepts using Unreal Engine 5 and the Steamworks Control Panel.
You'll apply what you've learned and get started with a complete guide to releasing your game, which includes:
How to set up and export your game package
How to start a company (optional)
How to join Steamworks
How to use the Steamworks toolbar and documentation
What to do on the store page
How to download a game on Steam
How to use Steam Keys
By the end of this course, you will have a game released on Steam.
My name is Mustafa, I am the director and co-developer of Farmtale on Steam. With years of game development and teaching experience, I'll be by your side every step of the way.
Publishing games is easy!
The process can seem daunting and even scary if you've never tried to release a game on Steam before. There isn't a lot of information about this, and you may be afraid of missing an important step. In this course, I'll walk you through all the important steps of releasing your game on Steam, showing you the entire process. Let's release your game project together!
Join our community
Game development can be frustrating at times. You might miss an unchecked box somewhere, leaving you wandering around the bush for hours. Or you may need moral support and ideas from aspiring developers like you.
We are here for you whenever you need it. Join our Discord community and social networks listed in the profile description.

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

• Tags
    engine game how to steam unreal