Tracking a pedophile (for money if you want)

Reaction score
Yeah I already posted similar threads but rn I'm really motivated to destroy his life maybe a bit unethical but his actions require consequences, and living a great life after this aint a consequence. I wanna make him regret, I wanna make him beg, even if you can help me and teach me how to do it myself I would with high pleasure, I am determined.

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
right now im very sick & icant accept any target just introduce your problem more & im 100% anti cp also who use child for her private sexual which is 95% darknet or deepweb are this shit ,make your things clear i will told you what to do because im sick right now icant do anything but of course i will guide you as much im free or have time

Reaction score
I know his first name and last name, his age, in which country and city he lives and I would've got his instagram but it's too late cuz it's a lil hard with the girl and I can't ask cuz she will surely know why am asking.. I just need more informations, and no worry for the rest, time will get his life worse than he will ever live. I can give you all his informations in pm if you want

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
ok talk in pm

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all

• Tags
    help money