Selling Leaked Info

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Timofij. I'm an Ukrainian hacker (I currently live alone in other country), but I'm new to this selling leaked info stuff. I'm trying to make some money (enough money to help my family there in war and take them to somewhere safe + scaling a legal business I'm trying to start to help my family legally). I have a lot of leaked info, and I'm commited on selling it cheap (in terms of how expensive leaked info can be).

Few months ago, as you could understand, it wasn't very urgent, because the war was getting calmer, but now it's horrible and incredibly urgent, because there are bombings almost everyday. If you wanna know/negotiate the prices, I'll leave my contact mail below + the info I'm selling at the moment. Thanks to all, and I hope you can buy and help.

Contact to buy (only accept LTC/BTC): [email protected]

LIST OF LEAKED INFO (MOST OF THEM ALL FROM RUSSIA):

• Achinsk City Gov.
  • Blagoveshchensk City Admin.
  • Chinese Ministry of Commerce
  • Dark Side of Kremlin
  • Dept of Education of the Strezhevoy City District Admin.
  • Donetsk People's Republic emails
  • Israel Ministry of Defense
  • Israel Ministry of Justice
  • mashoil.ru
  • Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
  • Public Chamber of the Krasnoyarsk
  • Roskomnadzor
  • Roskomnadzor Moscow
  • Russia Interior Ministry
If you don't trust me or want some proofs, I can send you a small sample from the Database/s you wanna buy. Thanks!

Reaction score
+ If you are not interested on this info (to have it yourself, leak it, etc), I'll give you permission to sell it more expensive, so you have a whole business. Thanks again!

• Tags
    leaked selling