Sales of hacking techniques and databases of more than 100 thousand TB

Reaction score
I want to sell a database in the form of PDF files and also text, around 100 thousand TB more than a database and I want to sell it to everyone here who wants to buy it. Yes, I also made my own program, where in the world of hacking, many beginner hackers want to hack the system. I have the solution. how can we penetrate the IDS antivirus firewall system even to the IPS? This technique is law enforcement, other people don't suspect anything, they believe it's ours, even though we don't use it. This method was once used by the NSA national security agency to hack the Chinese army's network system, where they hacked the system using this kind of manipulation, the goal was not to be tracked and it was even difficult. with a super computer at the same time where if we attack a web server or computer it will be detected by the IPS IDS antivirus and the cyber masp will show where it is located. With this sophisticated program you can arrange as if the attack was from which country this technique has been carried out by the national security agency NSA and the central intelligence agency CIA to deceive China as if the attack came from Russia I will also sell it for 100 million 78872 million up to 1 to 4 billion or 100 million I accept but not all with location manipulation programs and attacks will only be able to manipulate IP addresses and Mac addresses and devices, if there are others, such as techniques for disabling firewalls without being detected by administrators, techniques for making good Ransomware, where this good Ransomware is like a harmless data packet, when it enters a network or computer, it will spread the worm throughout the security system. others by destroying and later manipulating the data, the aim is so that the administrator cannot know that the IPS IDS antivirus firewall and others have been damaged. If you look at the other security administrator's computer, everything is fine, until the traffic is normal even though we have entered the system with Ransomware in this way. The National Security Agency NSA has also done this to wiretap the whole world in this way so as not to be suspicious. I have many techniques such as how to hack electric cars remotely, special Ransomware techniques for hacking industries such as nuclear gas, hydroelectric power and others. I have them, you can learn This is in PDF form and I made the program myself on Kali Linux

Reactions: hackpeter
  • Tags
    databases hacking sales techniques