Remote Access Target iPhone Camera

Reaction score
Looking for a way to access/control an iPhone camera remotely without alerting the owner.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Saalaam, zyrosu@, Afridi and 2 others
Reaction score
Hello, anyone manage to do the job for you? Please share me reference. I need to find people that can track gps location for me.

Looking for a way to access/control an iPhone camera remotely without alerting the owner.

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
dont be scammed there is no way do this things on (IOS) os because trojan or worms can not affect him do her high security level only 2 things can done this job for you

1-Hijacked the victim by (URL) when the victim open a url the front camera will take a picture or record a video, i done this things before for some people but you need to write a php script or node js to Hijacked the user (System API) on the server when user open a url & you need have a good understanding on (IOS System API & Native Browser API).

2-Via exploiting the victim device if the user use newer version of (IOS) there is no luck for you until you/he find some exploit for newer version you can check the metasploit exploit database to find about new bug/exploit.

otherwise stay away to make yourself be scammed & dont trust someone give you a email/telegram account tell you contact me Make sure dont deal outside this forum & make sure use a forum escrow service.

Again dont trust random guy

Reactions: JCRocky, Admin, finkrip and 1 other person
Reaction score
Looking for a way to access/control an iPhone camera remotely without alerting the owner and taken screnshot

• Tags
    camera iphone rat remote target