Real or False

Reaction score
Are there real hackers for hire on the dark net? Or are they all just scams

Reactions: 9mm goes bang
Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
"Hacker-for-hire group" most of them, at least on the deep web, are scams.

In DNA there are good and legitimate hackers. Remember to always use DNA Escrow.

Reaction score
most of them are sacm ,, havent meet anyone legit,, on DNA maybe there is but havent found one legit,,, if anyone serius ? contact me

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
what's hacker there's no one to call him a hacker, hacking mean you inject the weak point of the victim by her one medicine that's all we don't have hack we have cyber guy it's mean someone have knowledge or backgrounds about technology like (Programming, Networking, Hardware) so that's it to find some person to have knowledge about this things you need try or browse more about what you want.also we have many legit members who can do the things so go find him

Reaction score
Thanks for explanation,, tried with this add if anyone feels free to contact,, its hard to find.

Reaction score
Keep in mind there are different "specialties" if you will. Carding, phishing, socail engineering, cracking, white hat, black hat, red teams, blue teams, wifi, hardware... Like NinjaNet was saying 'to find some person to have knowledge about this things you need'. She's right...You just have to work your way through the forums and gain some familiarity with the peeps that are out there puttin' in the hard work. You may even pick up a trick or two yourself. If you are able to articulate what you are looking for without going too much into it, chances are someone may reach out to you. While I don't really recommend this route, if you choose to go that way, make sure you do what you can to vet your "hacker" before hiring them. And of course, and this can't be said enough, USE ESCROW!

Reactions: finkrip
Reaction score
Thanks for guidenes
guys i have been here on DNA and search on Dread
Is Github an option? and what to search for?
Or any other forums, markets that you can recomend?
exploit is good but most of it is in russian so dount feel so welcome there even if i use translator

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5) Show all

• Tags
    false hacking real