Need some advice

Premium Member
Reaction score
So I bought two CC's information, but sincerely I am not sure wich is the best and secure way to use them. They seem to be working because where I bought them offer a service of testing them, and if they don't pass the test, they will refund the money.

I appreciate any advice.

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
Easy way:
Search for cardable websites (non-VBV), obviously the ccs should also be non-VBV to avoid complications. I don't know what type of credit card you have acquired, but here is a list with approximate values, which also depends a lot on the individual's credit history:

- Visa Secured: These are intended for those with little or no credit history and often have an available credit limit of approximately $300.
- Classic: Generally suited to those with lower credit ratings and limits typically range around $1,000.
- Gold: Frequently chosen by middle-class individuals and those seeking to enhance their credit standing. It carries an average limit of $8,000 - $10,000.
- Amex Gold: These have a typical limit of $10,000.
- Business: Designed for small to medium-sized enterprises, with varying limits of $5,000 - $15,000 depending on the company's activities.
- Amex Platinum: Limits on these cards are often higher, approaching $35,000.
- Platinum: Favoured by the upper classes and those with excellent credit scores, with limits ranging from $10,000 to $40,000.
- Signature: Although it is asserted to have no pre-set limits, these cards indeed have limits, which can fluctuate between individuals.
- Amex Centurion: The upper limits on these cards extend to $75,000 and beyond.

If you are a beginner in this, I recommend small figures, $200 - $500 USD. In case you are an expert in carding, anonymity, and you could obtain fullz from people, you can already aim for bigger things.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCRocky

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

Do you have any reccomended place when I can get products with fullz? It seems the ones I bought does not allow me to go any further in many key steps.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    cc + cvv