Need some advice

Premium Member
Reaction score
So I bought two CC's information, but sincerely I am not sure wich is the best and secure way to use them. They seem to be working because where I bought them offer a service of testing them, and if they don't pass the test, they will refund the money.

I appreciate any advice.

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
Easy way:
Search for cardable websites (non-VBV), obviously the ccs should also be non-VBV to avoid complications. I don't know what type of credit card you have acquired, but here is a list with approximate values, which also depends a lot on the individual's credit history:

- Visa Secured: These are intended for those with little or no credit history and often have an available credit limit of approximately $300.
- Classic: Generally suited to those with lower credit ratings and limits typically range around $1,000.
- Gold: Frequently chosen by middle-class individuals and those seeking to enhance their credit standing. It carries an average limit of $8,000 - $10,000.
- Amex Gold: These have a typical limit of $10,000.
- Business: Designed for small to medium-sized enterprises, with varying limits of $5,000 - $15,000 depending on the company's activities.
- Amex Platinum: Limits on these cards are often higher, approaching $35,000.
- Platinum: Favoured by the upper classes and those with excellent credit scores, with limits ranging from $10,000 to $40,000.
- Signature: Although it is asserted to have no pre-set limits, these cards indeed have limits, which can fluctuate between individuals.
- Amex Centurion: The upper limits on these cards extend to $75,000 and beyond.

If you are a beginner in this, I recommend small figures, $200 - $500 USD. In case you are an expert in carding, anonymity, and you could obtain fullz from people, you can already aim for bigger things.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCRocky

Premium Member
Reaction score
Easy way:
Search for cardable websites (non-VBV), obviously the ccs should also be non-VBV to avoid complications. I don't know what type of credit card you have acquired, but here is a list with approximate values, which also depends a lot on the individual's credit history:

- Visa Secured: These are intended for those with little or no credit history and often have an available credit limit of approximately $300.
- Classic: Generally suited to those with lower credit ratings and limits typically range around $1,000.
- Gold: Frequently chosen by middle-class individuals and those seeking to enhance their credit standing. It carries an average limit of $8,000 - $10,000.
- Amex Gold: These have a typical limit of $10,000.
- Business: Designed for small to medium-sized enterprises, with varying limits of $5,000 - $15,000 depending on the company's activities.
- Amex Platinum: Limits on these cards are often higher, approaching $35,000.
- Platinum: Favoured by the upper classes and those with excellent credit scores, with limits ranging from $10,000 to $40,000.
- Signature: Although it is asserted to have no pre-set limits, these cards indeed have limits, which can fluctuate between individuals.
- Amex Centurion: The upper limits on these cards extend to $75,000 and beyond.

If you are a beginner in this, I recommend small figures, $200 - $500 USD. In case you are an expert in carding, anonymity, and you could obtain fullz from people, you can already aim for bigger things.
Thanks for your reply.

Do you have any reccomended place when I can get products with fullz? It seems the ones I bought does not allow me to go any further in many key steps.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    cc + cvv