[Method] Youtube Copyright Exploit

Golden Member
Reaction score

"The only way to quench humanity's greed is to conquer"- goofy ass quote i made
Whether this causes problems or whatever isn't on me nor do I claim responsibility for how this is used
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow
Result:
By the time you complete these steps, youtube should be able to take immediate action in under 24 hours
Here are my test results with the following method for videos (I had more but yt acc was taken down bc too many)
image.png

image.png

Why Release?
People may ask me questions as to why I would release the method if it would be detrimental to every yter?
My response to this is, if one youtuber keeps this method for himself he will exploit it for his own fair gain.
And that is completely natural for him / her to do, as it's a form of power over smaller creators (corporate does this)

As you cant do harm to someone if they have a form of defense back.
I call this the "No enemies method" ?​

Reactions: nomansecurity, Beast25, sqdwefeq and 3 others
Reaction score
hj

Whether this causes problems or whatever isn't on me nor do I claim responsibility for how this is used
[Hidden content]
Result:
By the time you complete these steps, youtube should be able to take immediate action in under 24 hours
Here are my test results with the following method for videos (I had more but yt acc was taken down bc too many)
image.png

image.png

Why Release?
People may ask me questions as to why I would release the method if it would be detrimental to every yter?
My response to this is, if one youtuber keeps this method for himself he will exploit it for his own fair gain.
And that is completely natural for him / her to do, as it's a form of power over smaller creators (corporate does this)

f

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Result:
image.png

image.png

Why Release?

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Result:
image.png

image.png

Why Release?

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8) Show all