Looking for A Hacking Buddy

Reaction score
I don't think I'm the only one struggling learning hacking right?
I mean, I actually love hacking and all but the process is long and often I get lost finding the right way or understanding some concepts.
So naturally it has been my dream to have a teacher or a mentor who can show me the way and guide me properly.
I don't have that option in real life, and in the digital world it seems tricky to be able to find someone who is not a scam.
I would like to make it clear that I don't have any bitcoin or other cypto, and that is because I have only started working on these stuff recently and I haven't yet figured my way around things, so I still don't know how to get Crypto.
Even though, I am actually looking for someone who loves to hack and would teach for free, like a selfless good deed if that's possible, and I will be using my new hacking skills to help my Master whom I will owe for the rest of my life.
Do you think it is possible for me to find such person.

• Love
Reactions: pirateo, codenamekids, ch1ll1nth3r3 and 2 others
Reaction score
Guess we are facing the same problem. as they say, "No man is an island, no man stands alone". I have knowledge in hacking but not all hacking techniques, but we can learn together.

Reactions: pirateo
Reaction score
Guess we are facing the same problem. as they say, "No man is an island, no man stands alone". I have knowledge in hacking but not all hacking techniques, but we can learn together.
Yap bro Im from 254 here. Lets do this shit

Reaction score
sure, I can a decent bit of cracking, credit card fraud and social engineering

Reactions: saphire57
Reaction score
I mean, I actually love hacking and all but the process is long and often I get lost finding the right way or understanding some concepts.
So naturally it has been my dream to have a teacher or a mentor who can show me the way and guide me properly.
I don't have that option in real life, and in the digital world it seems tricky to be able to find someone who is not a scam.
I would like to make it clear that I don't have any bitcoin or other cypto, and that is because I have only started working on these stuff recently and I haven't yet figured my way around things, so I still don't know how to get Crypto.
Even though, I am actually looking for someone who loves to hack and would teach for free, like a selfless good deed if that's possible, and I will be using my new hacking skills to help my Master whom I will owe for the rest of my life.
I’m in the same boat looking for the same thing

Reactions: Nethunter254

vvi

Reaction score
same i would like to have a mentor

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Reaction score
new to hacking too we can make a small group to help each other if you guys would like

Reaction score
im down to pitch in my little knowledge also

Golden Member
Reaction score
Yall got a telegram group going or do I need to start one up?

Reaction score
Lets do a little team if yall dont mind? From beginner to pro maybe we could help eachother on a group, may I join?

Reaction score
Contact me, I will teach you what I know, and I will write you privately.

Reaction score
same same

Premium Member
Reaction score
so where are we linking up? lets do this bois

Reaction score
@ pirateo.. you mentioned creating telegram group ... i suggest you do that and invite us will follow

• Tags
    ethical hacking hacking help mentor teach unethical hacking