List of Bitcoin and Altcoin faucets(Betting sites included)

Golden Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I've not yet seen a list of Faucets, and I thought it'd be helpful to have a list, complete with referral and non referral links, some may offer more for using referrals. Lmk if you know one I should add or remove. A lot of these let you bet your money in games, as it's "free money" feel free to try to earn more.
I'm going to slowly add more and more faucets, feel free to come back to check it out.

NOTE: I do not own or operate any of these sites so I cannot speak for the validity of any of them, Please let me know if you have tried any of the ones provided and they HAVE NOT paid out, I will remove it.
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

Reactions: hhh666, whomadewho, UngaBunga and 9 others
Reaction score
Hi All, I've not yet seen a list of Faucets, and I thought it'd be helpful to have a list, complete with referral and non referral links, some may offer more for using referrals. Lmk if you know one I should add or remove. A lot of these let you bet your money in games, as it's "free money" feel free to try to earn more.
I'm going to slowly add more and more faucets, feel free to come back to check it out.

NOTE: I do not own or operate any of these sites so I cannot speak for the validity of any of them, Please let me know if you have tried any of the ones provided and they HAVE NOT paid out, I will remove it.
[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
cool

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
thx

Reactions: sana123
Reaction score

[Hidden content]
8tr

Reaction score

[Hidden content]

🥰

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
g

Advanced Member
Reaction score
大家好,我还没有看到水龙头列表,我认为有一个包含推荐和非推荐链接的列表会很有帮助,有些可能会为使用推荐提供更多服务。如果您知道我应该添加或删除哪些水龙头,请告诉我。其中很多水龙头可以让您在游戏中下注,因为这是“免费资金”,您可以随意尝试赚取更多。
我会慢慢添加越来越多的水龙头,欢迎随时回来查看。

注意:我不拥有或运营这些网站中的任何一个,所以我无法代表其中任何一个网站的有效性,如果您尝试过其中任何一个网站并且它们没有付款,请告诉我,我将删除它。
[隐藏内容]
thanks

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Lets see if it works

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
k

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
ww

• Tags
    betting bitcoin sites