Learning Hacking searching for friends who are willing to learn together :)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been learning cybersecurity for a while and plan to take hacking courses and am looking for friends who are willing to learn.

Hit me up! Maybe we can learn from each other

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
DNA offer free access to hacking techniques and leaked courses that are highly beneficial. Upon obtaining a membership, you'll gain entry to a section dedicated to website hacking, complete with tools and dorks.

However, i suggest exploring courses on the clearnet, as there are numerous options available through a simple Google search, including free alternatives like those provided by Cisco or SENS. As you progress, it's essential to practice various programming languages extensively, such as Python, SQL, Java, C, C++, Go, Rust, among others.
Eventually, you'll face a decision: pursue a career as an ethical hacker, working in a cybersecurity firm or engaging in bug bounties programs, or venture into the realm of 'black hat' hacking, which involves independent activities like database breaches, ransomware deployment, malware creation, etc. for money.

Reaction score
i would like to learn with you
Hey guys,

I have been learning cybersecurity for a while and plan to take hacking courses and am looking for friends who are willing to learn.

Hit me up! Maybe we can learn from each other

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3) Show all

• Tags
    hacking learn learning