If I wanted to start a new life

Reaction score
Hello yall. I was wondering if a person wanted to start a new life (like buy a new id, a new birth certificate, and all that) what would I need to do? I know there is a manual for setting up to buy thins on the dark web, but after that. the next step is to actually get bitcoin and all, but after that idk. There are a lot of id makers and idk how to tell if they are good or not, or if I spend all this money to get one if it will even work when I go to use it. What should I look out for? Are there any how to manuals for starting a whole new life? What scams to be weary of? How do they make a USA id that actually works? Help.

Reaction score
those stuff work 1% of times
and %99 of those who claim to do those works are scammers

Reaction score
Hello yall. I was wondering if a person wanted to start a new life (like buy a new id, a new birth certificate, and all that) what would I need to do? I know there is a manual for setting up to buy thins on the dark web, but after that. the next step is to actually get bitcoin and all, but after that idk. There are a lot of id makers and idk how to tell if they are good or not, or if I spend all this money to get one if it will even work when I go to use it. What should I look out for? Are there any how to manuals for starting a whole new life? What scams to be weary of? How do they make a USA id that actually works? Help.
hey man, I think I can help you with the information on how to start a new life. contact me through telegram:@btc_batya

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4) Show all

• Tags
    fake id new start