I want revenge on someone that scammed me out of $15,000 in bitcoin

Reaction score
Title says it all. Someone won my trust over a year in this bs investment website then refuse to payout. They don't know what I'm planning. They think I'm buying into the bs excuses. Instead of calling the cops like a little biznitch, I want to get revenge. I have their bitcoin addresses with literally millions of dollars in them. It's these corny south african brothers that are doing this.
I know I can't do anything with their bitcoin addresses but is there a way to send them ransomware or something? I'm totally new to this shit but I want revenge.

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Someone won my trust over a year in this bs investment website then refuse to payout. They don't know what I'm planning. They think I'm buying into the bs excuses. Instead of calling the cops like a little biznitch, I want to get revenge. I have their bitcoin addresses with literally millions of dollars in them. It's these corny south african brothers that are doing this.
I know I can't do anything with their bitcoin addresses but is there a way to send them ransomware or something? I'm totally new to this shit but I want revenge.
oh bro let do

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
DNA HERO
Reaction score
Here you can read this so you can understand them and how to spread it

Last edited:

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all

• Tags
    bitcoin