How to setup a RAT with Pics [TUTORIAL]

Reaction score

I see that lots of you asking how to setup a rat, what vpn you should use etc. In this tutorial you will find out how to setup a rat from scratch!​

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: kayzzi, DisPlacement, Jerry and 119 others
Reaction score
cool

I see that lots of you asking how to setup a rat, what vpn you should use etc. In this tutorial you will find out how to setup a rat from scratch!​

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
thanks

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
ty

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
tyyyyyyyyy

Reaction score

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
yy

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Nice

Reaction score
t

[Hidden content]
hanks

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
pst ni

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Real rat

cat

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
👍

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
Thanks

Reactions: hbvmwdo12
  • Tags
    builder change domain rat setup tutorial