HOW TO MAKE {HQ} DORKS USING :[DORK-s Generator] By JohnDoe v.2.1 +{{ DORK TYPES AND FORMATES }};)

Golden Member
Reaction score

today i will be showing you how i make my dorks !
i wont talk too much so lets jump to the steps ! xDD
==================================================================================================================================
  • STEP(1)
(DOWNLOAD) : [DORK-s Generator] By JohnDoe v.2.1 :
*virus total *: https://www.virustot...054c1/detection
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow
**click on on the big green button and it will start downloading automatically**
STEP(2)
when you open the tool you need to paste your keywords in (Name Of Pages )
STEP(3)
put your page types in (Page Types) + your page format in (Page Type.2)
i will upload 2 types of pages one for games accounts and one for every thing and the page format
page format :
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow
page types :
** Games [pageType] **
All Type of [pageType] uncluding Games
Step.4
In the Request.s You can Put Any thing you want like
@gmail @Yahoo
NETFLIX
==========================================================
FINALLY ( HIT START )
***now the tool wont show you the dorks that have been found all what you have to do is go to the tool path and see the result your self the tool will never finish it will keep generating dorks until you hit stop **