How to change public key token or something like that

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have this little problem, i installed a program that give you a free trial, but the trial give you full access to the software, now the trial comes to an end, and the software dosnt work anymore, but when i install the program on another computer the free demo starts again and i can use the program with no issue, now ther is a method to starts the cycle again on the main pc? Thanks in advance, the installer is a .msi if this can help.

Vendor of: Carding Apps & Tools .
Verified Seller
Infinity Member
Reaction score
edit her registery data in register editor make sure drop her install date to something like this (1/1/2030) so you are good until 2030

Reactions: Matteo Salvini Official

Premium Member
Reaction score
edit her registery data in register editor make sure drop her install date to something like this (1/1/2030) so you are good until 2030
I tried, but, the software now have saved the license idk where, so now the problem is how can i make the programm change license when i install it? Cause everytime i install it on computer 1 generate the same license, but when i install it on a computer 2 or 3 or 4 for example, the license change everytime. The solution i found is to install the programm on a vm infinite amount of time, but is boring if you want i can send the .msi and help me to do that, thanks in advance.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    change how to key public token