HOW I GOT UNLIMITED FREE ITEMS FROM AMAZON (WORKS WORLDWIDE)

Golden Member
Reaction score

Alright guys so I used this method for a while to make money and it works great if you want to farm it and is not hard to do, requires you to work for the money, absolutely nothing about this is auto pilot. Anyone can do this method and you get your money with with PayPal, WeChat, or Amazon GC (This will vary and will make sense after reading the guide)
To start off, this is 100% legal in terms of law but does break Amazon TOS (worse case scenario is they delete all your reviews and restrict that account from posting reviews.
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

• Love
Reactions: goatpirate, HassanJRS, balltickler and 34 others
Reaction score
Fg

Alright guys so I used this method for a while to make money and it works great if you want to farm it and is not hard to do, requires you to work for the money, absolutely nothing about this is auto pilot. Anyone can do this method and you get your money with with PayPal, WeChat, or Amazon GC (This will vary and will make sense after reading the guide)
To start off, this is 100% legal in terms of law but does break Amazon TOS (worse case scenario is they delete all your reviews and restrict that account from posting reviews.
[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
tq

Reaction score

[Hidden content]

😲 🤣 😍

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
hit me up

EoS

Reaction score
Thank you very much for sharing

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
dss

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
good !

Reaction score
ok

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]

😍

7nk

Reaction score
thx

[Hidden content]

Reaction score

[Hidden content]

• Tags
    amazon free items unlimited works worldwide