How do I change my location online?

Reaction score
Hello, I need to register and verify on usa service. I bought a server, raised my vpn, changed the region and time zone to usa, fixed the problem with two-way ping, vpn fingerprint is not displayed, through the anonymity check in 2ip (not advertising) nothing comes out, I use a browser without tracking sensors, disabled WebRtc, disabled Ipv6, dns do not leak. For verification on the site requires a number, card, and Gif verification (on the camera you need to make 3 pictures to display on the site). Naturally, I have the number and the US card. The camera verification I did through Obs virtual camera. And I didn't pass verification the first time (because I overlaid, reduced the video resolution, and the photo was stretched on the camera). They check the verification of the Gif manually. What tips can you give to get through this process and get approved. How to completely make the site think I'm from the US. And is it even realistic to do this and pass the verification? I really need to pass the verification and get approved. I will be glad for answers and advice. Don't judge me harshly. I don't follow the forum, could you please help me in telegram @Mskbrb

Reaction score
Most people a
Hello, I need to register and verify on usa service. I bought a server, raised my vpn, changed the region and time zone to usa, fixed the problem with two-way ping, vpn fingerprint is not displayed, through the anonymity check in 2ip (not advertising) nothing comes out, I use a browser without tracking sensors, disabled WebRtc, disabled Ipv6, dns do not leak. For verification on the site requires a number, card, and Gif verification (on the camera you need to make 3 pictures to display on the site). Naturally, I have the number and the US card. The camera verification I did through Obs virtual camera. And I didn't pass verification the first time (because I overlaid, reduced the video resolution, and the photo was stretched on the camera). They check the verification of the Gif manually. What tips can you give to get through this process and get approved. How to completely make the site think I'm from the US. And is it even realistic to do this and pass the verification? I really need to pass the verification and get approved. I will be glad for answers and advice. Don't judge me harshly. I don't follow the forum, could you please help me in telegram @Mskbrb
Most people aren't going to want to reach out on a 3rd party service.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    change online