How can I make money with $10 capital

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how I can make some money from only a $10 capital can be carding or anything i'm tired of being a broke kenyan student.Please

Premium Member
Reaction score
With that, no need for Tinder or Instagram, however you would need to create a Snapchat account and download OVF Editor from the Playstore. And a paysafecard account to receive the cash. - Create a Snap account with a girl's name and a cute little emoji ♥, no need to even bother increasing your snapscore then create a paysafecard account. - Then find a free ewhore pack or even just a few photos, you will need a selfie photo and 5 photos of tits and anus - Go to EuropNet (a kind of coconut filled with the most wicked guys each other), before entering the chat, enter the girl's name that you put on Snapchat and the age (I put it at 22) and woman in the sex category to specify that you have a vagina. Enter the chat and see your screen being spammed with messages (seriously when I log in I receive more or less 20 messages in 1 minute). - Here the goal is to respond to the channel as to the factory, I noticed that the more dirty the first message the guy sent you, the more likely he is to pay, play his game and call as quickly as possible something like ": add me on snap: the name of your fake account".
Can someone please tell me how I can make some money from only a $10 capital can be carding or anything i'm tired of being a broke kenyan student.Please
- As soon as a guy adds you, send a little "cc" and your selfie using OVF Editor so that it is a red snap (cut the photo with the editor of your phone to erase the watermark if there is has one) since you are a mega hottie and the guy is probably having a cock, he will directly ask you to send your shneck and that's when you will tenderly tell him your prices of 10 euros 5 personalized photos and 20 euros for a personalized 10-minute video. Payable via paysafecard code!! Guys who think they're unique by saying "not even a little free for me =)?" They will send them directly to you, they will waste your precious minutes. These are the worst FDPs!! it's a numbers game, the number of scumbags on this site is incredible so don't waste your time. - When you have your client and he sends you your code of 10 euros, send him your beautiful hot photos via OVF Editor, he will be happy and he will say 10 mins of personalized video for 20 euros is not expensive so he will want to take your great personalized video for 20 euros. - Does he want a close-up of your anus or who are you talking to while you touch yourself? No worries, tell him he can ask for whatever he wants, no limit. Unfortunately the paysafecard codes of 20 euros do not exist... so either he sends you 2 codes for 10 euros or he gives you a code for 25 euros (Out of laziness I presume and because the super personalized video just for he's a good deal he'll get you a code for 25 euros) 4 out of 4 guys did that for me. and presto you have scratched 5 euros more. - After entering the code on paysafecard you use your best ninjustsu to disappear and that's it.

• Love
Reactions: ShadowMoon and Admin
Reaction score
With that, no need for Tinder or Instagram, however you would need to create a Snapchat account and download OVF Editor from the Playstore. And a paysafecard account to receive the cash. - Create a Snap account with a girl's name and a cute little emoji ♥, no need to even bother increasing your snapscore then create a paysafecard account. - Then find a free ewhore pack or even just a few photos, you will need a selfie photo and 5 photos of tits and anus - Go to EuropNet (a kind of coconut filled with the most wicked guys each other), before entering the chat, enter the girl's name that you put on Snapchat and the age (I put it at 22) and woman in the sex category to specify that you have a vagina. Enter the chat and see your screen being spammed with messages (seriously when I log in I receive more or less 20 messages in 1 minute). - Here the goal is to respond to the channel as to the factory, I noticed that the more dirty the first message the guy sent you, the more likely he is to pay, play his game and call as quickly as possible something like ": add me on snap: the name of your fake account".

- As soon as a guy adds you, send a little "cc" and your selfie using OVF Editor so that it is a red snap (cut the photo with the editor of your phone to erase the watermark if there is has one) since you are a mega hottie and the guy is probably having a cock, he will directly ask you to send your shneck and that's when you will tenderly tell him your prices of 10 euros 5 personalized photos and 20 euros for a personalized 10-minute video. Payable via paysafecard code!! Guys who think they're unique by saying "not even a little free for me =)?" They will send them directly to you, they will waste your precious minutes. These are the worst FDPs!! it's a numbers game, the number of scumbags on this site is incredible so don't waste your time. - When you have your client and he sends you your code of 10 euros, send him your beautiful hot photos via OVF Editor, he will be happy and he will say 10 mins of personalized video for 20 euros is not expensive so he will want to take your great personalized video for 20 euros. - Does he want a close-up of your anus or who are you talking to while you touch yourself? No worries, tell him he can ask for whatever he wants, no limit. Unfortunately the paysafecard codes of 20 euros do not exist... so either he sends you 2 codes for 10 euros or he gives you a code for 25 euros (Out of laziness I presume and because the super personalized video just for he's a good deal he'll get you a code for 25 euros) 4 out of 4 guys did that for me. and presto you have scratched 5 euros more. - After entering the code on paysafecard you use your best ninjustsu to disappear and that's it.
the site just bans me as i click connect

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all

• Tags
    carding make money money money method