FASTEST WAY TO MAKE 40K$ IN 48 HOURS

Reaction score
Coinbase is one of the best ways to make money in the fraud game and also one of the easiest even for beginners. But with this guide, i’ll explain every secret there is about coinbase and coinbase loading.

Keynotes:
- You can cashout both with credit cards and bank account or log but i’ll be teaching y’all the one for bank logs cos ccs are ccs and they can fail and even trigger 2fa even if your setup is as solid as solid can be; - You can make up to 10k and more depending on the bank log you use and obviously your accounts limits.

What do you need to start:
1. A bank account or bank log with login data + account holder name + account number and routing number, email access, cookies and IP Address Info. Preferred Banks are:

Chase
BofA
Huntington
M&T Bank

2. Clean VPN socks5 or RDP (Windows 7 or higher)

I personally don't recommend using RDP. Most of them are sold in many hands at the same time and already used in websites like Coinbase. Pretty much all respected websites use browser fingerprinting techniques, and if they've been carded once from this specific RDP - you'll never succeed using this computer or phone again. Just cleaning the cookies won't help, as fingerprinting is a very subtle thing that consists of hundreds of different things: resolution, mime types, enumeration, plugins, fonts etc. My advice would be to use VMWare or Virtual Box virtual machines + VPN or Socks5 proxy and if you’re on mobile(android or ios), turn on airplane mode, connect to a wifi network and use a good vpn like HMA VPN.

4. A Fully Verified Coinbase Account with good enough crypto purchase limits, 1k card limit and up to 5k or above for bank purchase is good enough, you can get these off vendors, sites and if you need my own plugs let me know.

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

Reactions: yixiaojiu
  • Tags
    fastest hours