Complete Android N Developer

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
DNA HERO
Reaction score

What you’ll learn

• Make pretty much any Android app you like (your only limit is your imagination)​
  • Submit your apps to Google Play and generate revenue with Google Pay and Google Ads​
  • Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world​
  • Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an Android developer​

Requirements​

• A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer​
  • ZERO programming knowledge required - I’ll teach you everything you need to know​

Who this course is for:​

• Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.​
  • Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.​
  • Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps - knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.​

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

Reactions: ANDREW TATE, asce23 and Gomlumon
Reaction score
op

What you’ll learn

• Make pretty much any Android app you like (your only limit is your imagination)​
  • Submit your apps to Google Play and generate revenue with Google Pay and Google Ads​
  • Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world​
  • Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an Android developer​

Requirements​

• A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer​
  • ZERO programming knowledge required - I’ll teach you everything you need to know​

Who this course is for:​

• Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.​
  • Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.​
  • Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps - knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.​

[Hidden content]

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    android developer google learn