CHASE US ACCOUNT NEEDED FOR $35K DROP

Reaction score
As the title says, got a few drops and the first one is $35k, if we work well we can keep a constant motion going and everyone can eat. The split ratio is 50/50, cause I prefer building a strong network of receivers over being greedy. If you have the accounts or have a way to access them then hit me up in the DM let's get that work. If you want proof of previous work, I can provide that as well from other clients with other banks from UK/AU/IT/FR and US. If this message is calling to you then you know its your destiny to be part of the team. Get that level up in life, increase your investment portfolio with your earnings and hey! even get out the game and go straight. The sky is the limit you just got to open that door to all the possibilities before you, and that door for you is through this road. See you on the other side.

Sidenote: Also if you have the following US Bank Accounts you can hit me up as well:
BoA
Wells Fargo
Navy federal
PNC

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
I have some bank drops, WU Drops, Crypto Drops, etc. Mainly from USA, PM me if you are interested!

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    bank fraud bank logs chase logs monetization money making needed usa