Can anyone please guide me how to be anonymous on peak level.

Reaction score
I know proxychains and private vpn, but ppl saying it's not enough to surf marianas web as some websites are held by govt authorities

Verified Seller
Golden Member
Reaction score
ppl saying it's not enough to surf marianas web as some websites are held by govt authorities
First of all, let me clarify that the concept of "Marianas" and the "5, 6, 7 levels" of the deep web does not exist. I am saying this as someone who has been in the Darknet for a very long time before the silk road, and there is nothing like that. What you'll find in the DW is this: 50% CP, 40% scammers, and the remaining 10% consists of various forums, markets, Satanism, legitimate sellers, etc. (I clarify these figures are mine, there's nothing backing them up, but based on my experience, it's like this).

If you want to be "anonymous" while browsing the DW without getting involved in illegitimate sites (many of which are actually law enforcement), then all you need is: Mullvad VPN, navigating everything through Whonix within a VM, a host OS of Linux (Ubuntu or any BSD) with antivirus software and a firewall, and most importantly, do not use personal information and do not combine data from the clearnet here. Many people get caught because of their personal Gmail accounts, having the same username everywhere, or blindly trusting someone (talking about sellers, hackers, carders, forum admins, buyers...)

Reactions: NinjaNet

Golden Member
Reaction score
First of all, let me clarify that the concept of "Marianas" and the "5, 6, 7 levels" of the deep web does not exist. I am saying this as someone who has been in the Darknet for a very long time before the silk road, and there is nothing like that. What you'll find in the DW is this: 50% CP, 40% scammers, and the remaining 10% consists of various forums, markets, Satanism, legitimate sellers, etc. (I clarify these figures are mine, there's nothing backing them up, but based on my experience, it's like this).

If you want to be "anonymous" while browsing the DW without getting involved in illegitimate sites (many of which are actually law enforcement), then all you need is: Mullvad VPN, navigating everything through Whonix within a VM, a host OS of Linux (Ubuntu or any BSD) with antivirus software and a firewall, and most importantly, do not use personal information and do not combine data from the clearnet here. Many people get caught because of their personal Gmail accounts, having the same username everywhere, or blindly trusting someone (talking about sellers, hackers, carders, forum admins, buyers...)
exactly dude there is nothing named deep web or dark net its just a hidden service a normal search engine can not find only because its work on cryptography & some shite node .

now i say just one think (95% are looking for cp content,5% are scammer) there is not such a thing like underground content if you have skill you can find anything also in clear net just a some youtube or some blogger make this thing danger & scare people

even 80% of there cp content are 25 years ago mostly from 1995 to 2010

i remember 12 years ago i use backtrack linux the older version of kali linux & i m enter a chat because people say this chat all of them are wanted hacker, Then i just bind some Metasploit payload with zip file & shared with chat most of them are be my victim then i publish all victim ip address in chat the admin banned me 😂 the admin of the chat a guy named (Sultan) from turkey & he use windows 7 + service pack 3 😃 he work for some shit gang just scam people & give a fake facebook cracking tool with only use username for like (1000$) the tool are programmed & designed with vb.net.

I m sorry if tell you long story but i just want to tell all people who see this understand there is no fucking top 1 hacker or something even if people call her self hacker are noob because you must be a (Cyber security pro) & breaking or breaching or hacking all of them are a weak point when you find then you can hit the target .

So pleas who see this reply deep web or darknet its not like that they tell you i swear to god the clear net are more danger than deep web or dark net ,each day 100 people are killed on (Omegle live or tiktok live) & 80% of telegram are cp content & drug dealer.

Make yourself comfortable & dont scare about this 2 shit its just a great project to protect online data

Remember (No System is safe)

Reactions: nickAnon and Tyrell Wellick

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3) Show all

• Tags
    anonymous guide how to level private vpn