Btc Flash seller pls come here

Reaction score
Hi
I want flash btc
I will pay you in real ltc for flash btc
I need 0.8 flash btc
But for the trust first you need to send 0.01 flash btc so then I can trust you then I will pay you then send 0.8 flash btc
Here dm me pls

DNA Admin
DNA Moderator
Reaction score
you can send a flash bitcoin transaction just by adjust the Transaction fee ( your wallet should support that ) and make is much lower than the current Transaction fee , for example if current bitcoin Transaction Fee is equals ~$5 if you send a transaction with $0.1 -$0.5 it will be be sent with no problem but it will never confirmed and after 2-3 days the transaction will be deleted from the blockchain as it was never happens since it tooks so long without confirmation . so your btc wallet should holds the amount you want to send overall , any one tells you he can send you a btc flasher and its confirms transaction is a scammer . anyway now you do not need to buy any btc flasher software if you understand the few lines above.

Reactions: Starke
Reaction score
Thanks you

Reaction score
Brother, please tell me how can i create flash transaction, without confirmation or with minimum 1 confirmation, how can i do it on my pc, please tell me which wallets and softwares should i use to do it, please man!!

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all

• Tags
    btc seller