BEST SITE FOR DOWNLOADING FL STUDIO PLUGINS & OTHER DAWS

Reaction score
Came across this site 2 years ago as I was searching for FL Studio plugins.
Apparently it was a easier to get access to some government secrets, as it was to get a cracked version of Omnisphere.
But this site pretty much offered every plugin I could wish for and many other programs unrelated to making music.
The only disadvantage is that the site is completely in russian.
Just use google translate on the whole site when navigating and you should be fine tbh.

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: robertinos1, swizz400, adsfuck and 5 others
Reaction score
Apparently it was a easier to get access to some government secrets, as it was to get a cracked version of Omnisphere.
But this site pretty much offered every plugin I could wish for and many other programs unrelated to making music.
Just use google translate on the whole site when navigating and you should be fine tbh.

[Hidden content]
gg

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
thank you very much

Reaction score

[Hidden content]
thnx

• Tags
    downloading fl studio fl studio plugins plugins site studio