Answer all your question & clear things

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
Hello DNA family

Im got many pm about many things & many people want do something for him so right know im clear everything & tell you to not get scammed or waiting for answer

-First of all we are cyber guy not magician pleas be respectful when we say we can do it but need time so its need time me/you cant get things in a minute so if you want something in a minute pleas dont ask & dont send me a pm.

-Everyone have a rule my self any things to attack or hack any target you must pay 50% of the amount of the job before the process yes you can use the escrow service also mention the admin to know about the deal,im not burn my hardware or my workstation for any other so you need pay this my rule so if you dont liked you can not let me do it idont force any body to make me to do something for him.

-Hacking (Whatsapp,Facebook,Instagram,etc) are need time & need large resource to done the job & any one tell you i will do it in a day or something they lie because its need time & hard process to done the job so pleas if you are not a patient person dont even think about it.

-Trust market for cloned card forgot about it if the card cloned & work fine why the person is selling it ? they can do it himself so this scam & inject to your mind any market or website tell you selling cloned card are fake/scammer.

-Does this tool contain virus the answer is depend on the person also av program detect any code in kernel who run & play with the hardware so if you download some software use low level hardware resource its not mean this a virus since DNA respect all user privacy we dont hack/sell anybody data so pleas just forgot about & make sure you download a trust person resource also many cheating/hacking/cracking tactics are flagged as virus but its not true if you dont really not sure you can use (VM or RDP).

-Best place for cc or paypal account,We have trust seller section & all of them are done the trust with admin so you can go find the vendor in this section & you will find many trust seller.

-Buying things in this forum dont get on the trap use escrow service if someone new my self i will not lost the DNA staff & member trust since i done many deal so if someone you dont trust dont do anything only do in escrow if the person reject to use escrow fell free to send us or send to the DNA administration team to get ride of him.

-Want to lean hacking someone there,No someone not her we have 12K threads all of them are about hacking/cracking/carding so why you want another people to teach you go browse the forum you see many great threads & post are not in else where only on this forum you will find.

Final word we are her to share great things & any question will get the answer clear 100%,We dont her to make any bad things for anyone we are just good cyber guy from around the world to share our great things.

Reactions: JCRocky, JOHNNIK, JohnDias and 2 others

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello DNA family

Im got many pm about many things & many people want do something for him so right know im clear everything & tell you to not get scammed or waiting for answer

-First of all we are cyber guy not magician pleas be respectful when we say we can do it but need time so its need time me/you cant get things in a minute so if you want something in a minute pleas dont ask & dont send me a pm.

-Everyone have a rule my self any things to attack or hack any target you must pay 50% of the amount of the job before the process yes you can use the escrow service also mention the admin to know about the deal,im not burn my hardware or my workstation for any other so you need pay this my rule so if you dont liked you can not let me do it idont force any body to make me to do something for him.

-Hacking (Whatsapp,Facebook,Instagram,etc) are need time & need large resource to done the job & any one tell you i will do it in a day or something they lie because its need time & hard process to done the job so pleas if you are not a patient person dont even think about it.

-Trust market for cloned card forgot about it if the card cloned & work fine why the person is selling it ? they can do it himself so this scam & inject to your mind any market or website tell you selling cloned card are fake/scammer.

-Does this tool contain virus the answer is depend on the person also av program detect any code in kernel who run & play with the hardware so if you download some software use low level hardware resource its not mean this a virus since DNA respect all user privacy we dont hack/sell anybody data so pleas just forgot about & make sure you download a trust person resource also many cheating/hacking/cracking tactics are flagged as virus but its not true if you dont really not sure you can use (VM or RDP).

-Best place for cc or paypal account,We have trust seller section & all of them are done the trust with admin so you can go find the vendor in this section & you will find many trust seller.

-Buying things in this forum dont get on the trap use escrow service if someone new my self i will not lost the DNA staff & member trust since i done many deal so if someone you dont trust dont do anything only do in escrow if the person reject to use escrow fell free to send us or send to the DNA administration team to get ride of him.

-Want to lean hacking someone there,No someone not her we have 12K threads all of them are about hacking/cracking/carding so why you want another people to teach you go browse the forum you see many great threads & post are not in else where only on this forum you will find.

Final word we are her to share great things & any question will get the answer clear 100%,We dont her to make any bad things for anyone we are just good cyber guy from around the world to share our great things.
Best work for DNA members

Reactions: NinjaNet
Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
Good work bro, without a doubt, DNA is one of the best sites I've been to, 0 scams due to Escrow, top hackers and real carders like you, the Admin, and other users.

We will continue to grow together and form a good community!!

Reactions: NinjaNet

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all

• Tags
    question