Advice needed urgently please.

Reaction score
Got usernames and password access of these bank accounts yesterday. I don't have a safer way to withdraw this money. Its a onetime game. when someone will try to transfer some money the bank will send notification to the owner and they will freeze remaining money. I don't have unlimited account limit. can i sale these accounts anywhere. i just have few hours left when the office they will change passwords as usual. At my end I just have payoneer freelancer account on my real id. Can't transfer money in that account. Also can't trust anyone that first he withdraw the money and then share with me. the only option left is to sale these bank accounts. sharing the screen shorts of the accounts and e-banking link below. please guide me where i can sale it now.
ebanking link

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Become a supplier here, or become a supplier on the dark web such as NEXUS, Ares, ATLAS and other markets to sell, but for example, to become a supplier at NEXUS you need to pay a deposit of 500 US dollars.

Reactions: newbiegeek
Reaction score
Become a supplier here, or become a supplier on the dark web such as NEXUS, Ares, ATLAS and other markets to sell, but for example, to become a supplier at NEXUS you need to pay a deposit of 500 US dollars.
yes you are right. but this is a onetime deal. i have no further data to sell. Anyway so nice of you for giving the advice .

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all