Administration Team
DNA Moderator
DNA HERO
Reaction score
KghQhJc.png

What you’ll learn:

• Students will advance their basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.​
  • Students will be able to use Adobe Illustrator.​
  • Students will be able to create Geometric Grid-based designs with Adobe Illustrator.​
  • Students will be able to use Shortcuts and Actions in Adobe Illustrator.​
  • Students will learn how to create amazing Digital Artwork using Adobe Illustrator.​
  • Students will learn how to create Complex Line Art designs.​
  • Students will learn how to create trendy Text-based poster designs.​
  • Students will learn to create Animations with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.​
  • Students will learn how to create amazing 3D Isometric designs.​
  • Students will learn how to create amazing Graph Visualizations.​

Requirements:​

• Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.​

Description:​

• In this Adobe Illustrator Advanced Course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to use Adobe Illustrator CC like a Pro.​
  • This Course is perfect for you if you want to expand your knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and start creating mind-blowing graphic designs while learning the advanced tools and techniques Adobe Illustrator provides.​
  • This Advanced Course is meant for people with very basic or intermediate knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. If you are a beginner to Adobe Illustrator, Kindly check out the Adobe Illustrator Fundamental Course, which I’ve compiled for beginners.​
  • I’m Ukpoewole Enupe, and it’s great meeting you! I’m a Professional Graphic Designer; I’ve been in the design space for more than seven years and will be your Instructor. I’ve created hundreds to thousands of designs using adobe illustrator, and I can confidently say that Adobe Illustrator is the most advanced and widely used vector-based design software in the design world, globally.​
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

Reactions: Shulishully, khuongdinh123 and Lomba

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

• Tags
    adobe advanced create learn students