⭐⭐💳 SELLING NON-VBV / NON-MCSC BINs WORLDWIDE 💳⭐⭐

Administration Team
DNA Moderator
Infinity Member
Reaction score
Hello, Carders,

For Sale NON-VBV and NON-MCSC BINs from anywhere in the world , mainly and always available from:

1.- United States

2.- Canada

3.- United Kingdom

4.- France

Other countries available:

Argentina / Australia / Austria / Denmark / Finland / Hong Kong / Israel / Italy / Japan / South Korea /

Netherlands / Peru / South Africa / Spain / Sweden / Turkey / United Arab Emirates

PRICES:

For USA and Canada, the price for each NOVBV BIN is $18 USD.

For other countries, prices start from $25 USD.

However, if you wish to purchase a larger list (bulk), the price per BIN would be $5 USD.

Pre-Order Countries:

The country you are looking for NON-VBV is not in the list above?
No worries, you can contact me stating the country you are looking for and I will search for BINs NON-VBV for you, some pre-order countries are:

Andorra / Aruba / Bahrain / Bangladesh / Belgium / Bolivia / Brazil / Cayman Islands / Chile / China /

Colombia / Costa Rica / Curacao / Cyprus / Dominican Republic / Ecuador / El Salvador / Germany / Guatemala /

Haiti / Honduras / India / Ireland / Jamaica / Luxembourg / Mexico / New Zealand / Nicaragua / Panama /

Paraguay / Poland / Portugal / Puerto Rico / Singapore / Switzerland / Trinidad and Tobago /

Turks and Caicos Islands / Uruguay / Vietnam / Virgin Islands, U.S.

and much more...

Note: For pre-order countries, where it is more difficult to locate and procure the correct BIN, the prices depend on each country, but the cheapest starts from $70 USD.

IMPORTANT
READ THE FOLLOWING RULES:

1. What is NON-VBV / MCSC?

Payment in 3-D Secure merch, without SMS, OTP code and other confirmation by the owner (holder).

2. Before sending each BIN, I personally ensure it is checked correctly to be 100% certain it is NO-VBV.

I only sell quality and up-to-date NON-VBV BINs to this day.

3. REPLACE BINS:

For refund you need to provide a screenshot of the main page, with proofs.

3 days for a FREE replacement after purchase. (that is, if the BIN purchased from me has switched to vbv / sms, within 3 days, I will replace it for FREE).

To purchase, DNA Escrow is accepted, as well as contacting me via Session, Jabber, or Telegram. Please send me a private message here to get my ID or @ in the case you need it.

HAPPY CARDING!

• Tags
    bins bins 2024 non mcsc non vbv non vbv bins selling worldwide