✨✨ EASY $10-$20 PER HOUR NO INVESTMENT NOOB FRIENDLY FAST & HIGH PAYING METHOD ✨✨

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to post a method I use when I really need some quick money. This is in no way a long-term solution to make endless amounts of money, but it's a good way to get some spending money. I used this method when I was first starting out. It pays around $10-$20/hour no bullshit and one of the only methods people actually go throat with. There are two methods I'll go over, first is a simple and easy way with a less reliable source and second is high payout for the hustlers.

Enjoy, and please leave a like, this took a long time to make. (optional)

METHOD #1
Alright, so this method helps you make money by exploiting the CoinsCrash referral program and make really quick and easy money.

What you will need:
A phone a pc or rdp
The coinscrash account on your phone or pc

Step #1

Let's get to the meat of it. Once you have login into Coinscrash account, you will see on right ur username Click on that, and then click on "Faucet."
You will have a link/code. . Once you have that link, memorize i

Step #2

Go now on other IP use Rdp or 4G Open an account through your Referral link "Make sure to use other IP !" (Be genuine)
Once you have open an alt account make a Deposit of Bitcoins or Litecoin deposit credits after 1 confirmation
Finally you got the Deposit on your Alt account ,
HORAY on ur Main account You got 5% Profit of the amount that you have deposited !
Play few games on ur alt account so it dont looks sus

Step #3

You can repeat this step but make sure you use Alt accounts with other IP
Like ask ur friend to open an account so it will be other IP

Extra Step

If you want to make more money, tell the person to invite as many people as they can with your link and maximize your profits with passive income. Hell, turn it into a pyramid scheme if you have to! Smart

# Method 2

After you have profit some money u can also use Script to make auto bets there and run it 24/7 to make profit
At Auto bet choose Costum delete the text inside and paste the script and RUN
Click on history to see your Profit every round

Recommended to run this on 2 or 3 accounts on CoinsCreash
Play with safe bet, here are my recommendation :
1k+ Bits : 1 Base bet ($24/day)
1k-5k Bits : 3 Base bet ($72/day)
10k+ Bits : 5 Base bet ($120/day)
just don't go above 15, enjoy!

METHOD #1
Alright, so this method helps you make money by exploiting the CoinsCrash referral program and make really quick and easy money.

What you will need:
A phone a pc or rdp

Step #1

Let's get to the meat of it. Once you have login into Coinscrash account, you will see on right ur username Click on that, and then click on "Faucet."

Step #2

Go now on other IP use Rdp or 4G Open an account through your Referral link "Make sure to use other IP !" (Be genuine)
Once you have open an alt account make a Deposit of Bitcoins or Litecoin deposit credits after 1 confirmation
HORAY on ur Main account You got 5% Profit of the amount that you have deposited !

Step #3

Extra Step

If you want to make more money, tell the person to invite as many people as they can with your link and maximize your profits with passive income. Hell, turn it into a pyramid scheme if you have to! Smart

# Method 2

After you have profit some money u can also use Script to make auto bets there and run it 24/7 to make profit

Reactions: d3r144, markomarko, okma11 and 1 other person
Reaction score
a
Hey guys, just wanted to post a method I use when I really need some quick money. This is in no way a long-term solution to make endless amounts of money, but it's a good way to get some spending money. I used this method when I was first starting out. It pays around $10-$20/hour no bullshit and one of the only methods people actually go throat with. There are two methods I'll go over, first is a simple and easy way with a less reliable source and second is high payout for the hustlers.

METHOD #1

What you will need:
A phone a pc or rdp

Step #1

Step #2

Step #3

Extra Step

# Method 2

METHOD #1

What you will need:
A phone a pc or rdp

Step #1

Step #2

Step #3

Extra Step

# Method 2

aaa

Reaction score
thanks

METHOD #1

What you will need:
A phone a pc or rdp

Step #1

Step #2

Step #3

Extra Step

# Method 2

METHOD #1

What you will need:
A phone a pc or rdp

Step #1

Step #2

Step #3

Extra Step

# Method 2

Reaction score
thank you for this method i deposited 100$ and made 270$ profit
really thankful that people share hq methods here

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5) Show all