✅? HOW CHECK LIVE OR DEAD CREDIT CARD [CREDIT CARD CHECKER] ⚡️ [WORKS 100%]

Reaction score
One important step is to use know if the credit card is live or dead using a credit card checker.

One mistake you must know is that many websites will tell you that they help live or dead credit cards, but they only want to get your CC information and card it before you even do it.
Since in carding, a credit card is the most important tool to have in your possession. Without it, you can’t card nothing. Due to the scarcity of credit card and bank logs, you might end up visiting a website that sells credit card to buy.
Most times, you are given a dead credit card with its information, or sometimes you are lucky and get one still alive. But I recommend that you get these information directly from your clients instead of buying from random websites.
But should you buy a credit card info from a website, how do you know if credit card is live or dead? I will show you more about that in this article.

Different Status of Credit Cards
There are two states you can find a credit card after buying it from a website. It can be a live credit card or dead credit card.

Live CC

A live CC is a credit card that you have the complete details {CC fullz, half CC fullz), and it’s still being used in active transactions.

Dead CC
A dead Credit Card comes with invalid details. In most cases, the fullz information does no longer exist or the credit card company has blocked the card.
But there is no knowing if the credit card is live or dead, so you have to use a credit card checker. We have several ways we can use to confirm so that we will explore our best options.

How to know if your Credit Card is Live or Dead
{Credit Card Checker}

Method 1

• First, you have to download and open skype.
• Open and visit Bin Checker.

The Bin is the bank identification number, and it is an initial set of four to six numbers that appears on a credit card. These numbers helps to identify the institution that issues the card in your possession, and that’s what helps in matching transactions to the issuer of the credit card.

Update your Billing address to reflect your CC Fullz.

• Now check for your bin. In my own example, let’s say I use 558123.
• Scroll down, you will see a bank phone number. In this example, let’s use +1-800-395-3599 (Chase Bank).
• Call the phone number using Skype (It is a toll-free call).
• An automatic robot will instruct you to fill in your card no, CVV, all by skype.
• If you hear the robot reading out the card balance to you, then it means the credit card is live. If not, it means the card is dead.

Buy a subscription and check
The above method has been proven to work for credit cards in the US and UK.

Method 2

Visit any ad*lt site which promotes premium videos. There are options like brazzer.com or por*^nhub (I believe you know the website).

Click on sign-up and become a member
Choose a subscription model.
Fill in your details, including your credit card details
If you get payment successful, it shows that your credit card is alive.
If your subscription got cancelled, then it shows that your credit card is dead.

Method 3

Go to Amazon Alexa
Click on 7 day free trial
Input credit card Fullz details

Enter credit card information (Card number, expiry date, and CVV).
If the credit card is live, you will successfully enter the 7-days trial period. If the credit card is dead, you will get a “declined card” notification.

• Love
Reactions: rablerable, Pixelcarlitosway, lo1222122OOO and 3 others
Reaction score
One important step is to use know if the credit card is live or dead using a credit card checker.

One mistake you must know is that many websites will tell you that they help live or dead credit cards, but they only want to get your CC information and card it before you even do it.
Since in carding, a credit card is the most important tool to have in your possession. Without it, you can’t card nothing. Due to the scarcity of credit card and bank logs, you might end up visiting a website that sells credit card to buy.
Most times, you are given a dead credit card with its information, or sometimes you are lucky and get one still alive. But I recommend that you get these information directly from your clients instead of buying from random websites.
But should you buy a credit card info from a website, how do you know if credit card is live or dead? I will show you more about that in this article.

There are two states you can find a credit card after buying it from a website. It can be a live credit card or dead credit card.

Live CC

A live CC is a credit card that you have the complete details {CC fullz, half CC fullz), and it’s still being used in active transactions.

Dead CC
A dead Credit Card comes with invalid details. In most cases, the fullz information does no longer exist or the credit card company has blocked the card.
But there is no knowing if the credit card is live or dead, so you have to use a credit card checker. We have several ways we can use to confirm so that we will explore our best options.

{Credit Card Checker}

Method 1

The Bin is the bank identification number, and it is an initial set of four to six numbers that appears on a credit card. These numbers helps to identify the institution that issues the card in your possession, and that’s what helps in matching transactions to the issuer of the credit card.

• Scroll down, you will see a bank phone number. In this example, let’s use +1-800-395-3599 (Chase Bank).
• An automatic robot will instruct you to fill in your card no, CVV, all by skype.
• If you hear the robot reading out the card balance to you, then it means the credit card is live. If not, it means the card is dead.

Method 2

Visit any ad*lt site which promotes premium videos. There are options like brazzer.com or por*^nhub (I believe you know the website).

If your subscription got cancelled, then it shows that your credit card is dead.

Method 3

Go to Amazon Alexa

If the credit card is live, you will successfully enter the 7-days trial period. If the credit card is dead, you will get a “declined card” notification.
nice

Reactions: budrajotri122
Reaction score

Live CC

Dead CC

{Credit Card Checker}

Method 1

Method 2

Method 3

Go to Amazon Alexa

thanks

Reaction score

Live CC

Dead CC

{Credit Card Checker}

Method 1

Method 2

Method 3

Go to Amazon Alexa

Reaction score

Live CC

Dead CC

{Credit Card Checker}

Method 1

Method 2

Method 3

Go to Amazon Alexa

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5) Show all

• Tags
    checker credit cards details fullz method