x4 Movistar Plus (Spain)

Golden Member
Reaction score
x4 Movistar Plus (Spain)

You can watch live the channels you have contracted, in addition to all the content available in an additional catalog of more than 6000 titles.
You can watch live on the channels or dive into our content without schedules, the contents you want when you want.
Where
The best of your television wherever you are and on any device: TV, PC or Mac, Smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPad or Smart TV.
In addition, you can use it abroad (European Union, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
If you are a Movistar + customer, download the Movistar application on Google Play or the App Store
Identify with your Movistar + username and password on devices
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like, Love, Haha, Wow

Can I see Movistar + on my devices while abroad?
Yes. You can use it abroad (European Union, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) in the same way as in Spain, having access to the same content and with the same range of functionalities. Remember that if you are not connected to WiFi, the reproduction of content will be done through the GB of mobile navigation that you have contracted in your rate, if you have this possibility enabled.
Can I watch Movistar + football matches on any device?
Yes, from home and whenever you have hired the package that includes the game, you can see it on all your devices, including your Smart TV. If you are away from home you can see it on Smartphones, computers and tablets.
On how many devices can I see Movistar +?
with multiaccess home you can be identified in up to 5 devices, but you can Enjoy ;) the service simultaneously inside the home in 3 devices (not counting the decoder), and 1 additional device outside the home. if you identify yourself in a sixth device, it will replace the first device to which you would have linked your account and so on. however, you will be able to identify yourself again on the devices

Reactions: matiman

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all