What is the best blackhat method to make Money

Reaction score
In your honest opinion which method ca really make moey without wastig time and resource settig up something that won't work

Advanced Member
Reaction score
In your honest opinion which method ca really make moey without wastig time and resource settig up something that won't work
According to me
1. you can do carding with buying valid and good cc from the best place and rdp and socks5 proxy setup
i have tried many sites when i was the new at here and i got not valid cc or bad cc from maket even i have tried much good stores like bclub russian market asap and abacus and many more stores but most of the cc are dead still now i have some good store where i buy cc
2. autopilot mode social account with using some tools and get income ( this is take long time in payment and not sure that account will grow up)
3. bcz most of 99.9% are scammer are providing fake services like hacking carding and money doubling btc wallet you can join with them or make setup on your own if you want only money and not worried about how money you get using this
4. buy gift card at up to 50% off and sell them(i have not tried try on own risk) at cardbase.cc and sell them in 80-85% off be safe from scammer bcz most of 99.999% gift card seller are scammer
5. buy gold rdp brute forcer from the verified seller at here and then crack rdps and become seller at multiple sites and sell rdps at there or make your channel and promote it by money and give some rdps in free in the fix time period and sell best rdps at there (i wish it will good for you)
6.make a channel on telegram and start escrow service
7. make telegram channel and provide some free stuff and sell tools at there and buy them from various source and sell on your channel.
8. make a bot with help of some one and make many accouts and using bot and get work done with bot per day and per 1 account - 1$
means if you make 100 accounts and do this with bot for 50 dyas you will get 5000$ but first time you need to invest 20$ per accunt to upgrade account website star-clicks.com (this is latest and new method still not patched so keep this method to you doot give to others.
9.learn hacking your self and provide you service with escrow and direct deal at telegram and onion web also in the forumas as verified member at make money
10. join with me (dm for more about this)
11. refund hero service buy products from various site and get refund using the help of refund hero and then sell this products on onion web at cheap rate or at physical store
12. if you need contact to start work with scammer to scam and get money then dm me i will provide contact of him he will redirect the customers to your telegram id and after this he will explain what to do and you will get 50% of scam amount and price start with 100$ in short you will get min. 50$ per scam in average customer come with 200-500$ so you can make much money
most of thing i covered and there are other also but they take much much time and much investment and not sure when you will able to get paid

Last edited:
Reactions: Holzz
Reaction score
According to me
1. you can do carding with buying valid and good cc from the best place and rdp and socks5 proxy setup
i have tried many sites when i was the new at here and i got not valid cc or bad cc from maket even i have tried much good stores like bclub russian market asap and abacus and many more stores but most of the cc are dead still now i have some good store where i buy cc
2. autopilot mode social account with using some tools and get income ( this is take long time in payment and not sure that account will grow up)
3. bcz most of 99.9% are scammer are providing fake services like hacking carding and money doubling btc wallet you can join with them or make setup on your own if you want only money and not worried about how money you get using this
4. buy gift card at up to 50% off and sell them(i have not tried try on own risk) at cardbase.cc and sell them in 80-85% off be safe from scammer bcz most of 99.999% gift card seller are scammer
5. buy gold rdp brute forcer from the verified seller at here and then crack rdps and become seller at multiple sites and sell rdps at there or make your channel and promote it by money and give some rdps in free in the fix time period and sell best rdps at there (i wish it will good for you)
6.make a channel on telegram and start escrow service
7. make telegram channel and provide some free stuff and sell tools at there and buy them from various source and sell on your channel.
8. make a bot with help of some one and make many accouts and using bot and get work done with bot per day and per 1 account - 1$
means if you make 100 accounts and do this with bot for 50 dyas you will get 5000$ but first time you need to invest 20$ per accunt to upgrade account website star-clicks.com (this is latest and new method still not patched so keep this method to you doot give to others.
9.learn hacking your self and provide you service with escrow and direct deal at telegram and onion web also in the forumas as verified member at make money
10. join with me (dm for more about this)
11. refund hero service buy products from various site and get refund using the help of refund hero and then sell this products on onion web at cheap rate or at physical store
12. if you need contact to start work with scammer to scam and get money then dm me i will provide contact of him he will redirect the customers to your telegram id and after this he will explain what to do and you will get 50% of scam amount and price start with 100$ in short you will get min. 50$ per scam in average customer come with 200-500$ so you can make much money
most of thing i covered and there are other also but they take much much time and much investment and not sure when you will able to get paid
hey thanks for inf. i would love to know more, could u get conntact with me via telegram- @bilmirem3

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all

• Tags
    blackhat make money method money