V3N0M - FASTEST combo editing tool! [BETA] [1.5m lines edited in under a second]

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
Introducing V3N0M: An Efficient Combo Editing Tool

V3N0M is a powerful combo editing tool, crafted in C++ by me. It excels in processing efficiency, capable of handling 1.5 million lines in just 900 milliseconds. It effortlessly completes tasks, even with larger datasets (66 million lines were tested), finishing in as little as 4 minutes for "email:password" to "username:password" conversion.

Key Features:

- Convert:
- Email:password to username:password.
- Username:password to email:password (supports custom domains with comma separators, e.g., @Domain.com, @Domain2.com, and so on).

- Clean:
- Remove empty lines.
- Remove duplicates.
- Randomize lines.
- Split combo (Specify the number of lines per file, e.g., split a 100k combo into files with 10k lines each).

- Extract:
- Extract emails.
- Extract passwords.
- Extract usernames.

- Separator: You can enter the separator used in the current combo, such as ":" or ",", etc.
- Threads: Currently capped at 6. You can leave this empty, as it works best.

To load a combo, first, pick an option (you can only pick one at a time), then click the "Process Actions" button. This will prompt you to select your combo, and the finished results will be in the same folder as the application (except for split combos, which will be inside the same folder as the original combo).

Currently, I consider this a beta version, and it may struggle with large files, as all lines are loaded into memory. So if you have low RAM, I suggest not running very large combo files with this tool. I plan to update this in future versions to load lines in batches instead. If the program stops responding, leave it alone, as it will finish. I will fix this as well in future updates.

This tool is brought to you by the Bytehub team. We are committed to providing regular updates to our tools and creating new ones for the community! Stay informed through our Discord and Telegram. You can request features, report bugs, or share your ideas for new tools. We'd love to hear them!
Please consider liking the post to show support for new updates and new tools in the future!

Download the tool here:
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

Reactions: opium122, zFSrdbHM, canvas0110 and 1 other person
Reaction score

V3N0M is a powerful combo editing tool, crafted in C++ by me. It excels in processing efficiency, capable of handling 1.5 million lines in just 900 milliseconds. It effortlessly completes tasks, even with larger datasets (66 million lines were tested), finishing in as little as 4 minutes for "email:password" to "username:password" conversion.

Key Features:

- Convert:
- Username:password to email:password (supports custom domains with comma separators, e.g., @Domain.com, @Domain2.com, and so on).

- Clean:
- Remove empty lines.
- Remove duplicates.
- Randomize lines.
- Split combo (Specify the number of lines per file, e.g., split a 100k combo into files with 10k lines each).

- Extract:
- Extract emails.
- Extract passwords.
- Extract usernames.

- Separator: You can enter the separator used in the current combo, such as ":" or ",", etc.

To load a combo, first, pick an option (you can only pick one at a time), then click the "Process Actions" button. This will prompt you to select your combo, and the finished results will be in the same folder as the application (except for split combos, which will be inside the same folder as the original combo).

Currently, I consider this a beta version, and it may struggle with large files, as all lines are loaded into memory. So if you have low RAM, I suggest not running very large combo files with this tool. I plan to update this in future versions to load lines in batches instead. If the program stops responding, leave it alone, as it will finish. I will fix this as well in future updates.

This tool is brought to you by the Bytehub team. We are committed to providing regular updates to our tools and creating new ones for the community! Stay informed through our Discord and Telegram. You can request features, report bugs, or share your ideas for new tools. We'd love to hear them!
Please consider liking the post to show support for new updates and new tools in the future!

Download the tool here:
[Hidden content][Hidden content]
wow

Reaction score

Key Features:

- Convert:

- Clean:
- Remove empty lines.
- Remove duplicates.
- Randomize lines.

- Extract:
- Extract emails.
- Extract passwords.
- Extract usernames.

Download the tool here:
wow

Reaction score

Key Features:

- Convert:

- Clean:
- Remove empty lines.
- Remove duplicates.
- Randomize lines.

- Extract:
- Extract emails.
- Extract passwords.
- Extract usernames.

Download the tool here:
cheers, yoo

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4) Show all

• Tags
    combo extract lines password tool