The leader of India's government, the Prime Minister.

Reaction score
Listen up, folks! Brace yourselves for some juicy political drama! It seems that the Prime Minister of India has a sneaky plan up his sleeve for the upcoming elections. Rumor has it that he's itching to unleash the notorious Pegasus spyware on the opposition party. Oh, and guess what? I've managed to get my hands on some top-secret audio clips of Prime Minister Modi himself discussing this covert operation. Get ready for a scandal of epic proportions

Reaction score
isnt it completely obvious to people there in india that he doesnt necessarily have the brain to think of these things, there is definetly someone behind the scenes pulling the strings.........

Reaction score
Listen up, folks! Brace yourselves for some juicy political drama! It seems that the Prime Minister of India has a sneaky plan up his sleeve for the upcoming elections. Rumor has it that he's itching to unleash the notorious Pegasus spyware on the opposition party. Oh, and guess what? I've managed to get my hands on some top-secret audio clips of Prime Minister Modi himself discussing this covert operation. Get ready for a scandal of epic proportions
do we get those audio clips ?

Advanced Member
Reaction score
hello i need to contact you

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3) Show all

• Tags
    contact prime