SIB PANEL | WORKING FILES|

Golden Member
Reaction score
SIB panel have been around from long time still many people don't have any clue of it
I have seen threads of many people selling SIB panel setup or Leaking out Non working SIB panels to create a hype among crackers that SIB is very essentials for them, but thats not true
Still I'm going to leak out "Working" files of SIB

Panel files and Installation guide is already in there
You'll need centos 6 with medium specs
You can make fake aws account with generated bin - 531260004xxxxxxx 01/24 any ip and get centos 6 for free

Download :
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow
Archive Password - synvoid

Reactions: CharanxD, btbey and Hksd23
Reaction score
SIB panel have been around from long time still many people don't have any clue of it
I have seen threads of many people selling SIB panel setup or Leaking out Non working SIB panels to create a hype among crackers that SIB is very essentials for them, but thats not true

You can make fake aws account with generated bin - 531260004xxxxxxx 01/24 any ip and get centos 6 for free

Download :
[Hidden content]
ok sir

Reaction score

Download :
[Hidden content]
tyy

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3) Show all

• Tags
    files panel working