Project exceptionhandler v0.1

Reaction score
Good day forumers,
After surfing through the forum, I found many useful articles on every possible subject matter, but came up with the idea to enlighten a certain few who find most of the terms difficult to comprehend, hence the concept of this project which aims at educating beginners on the ins and outs of your selected choice of topic. My teachings are basically about :
1. Checking on the validity of credit cards (a d.i.y and do it your own way guide) - 2$
2. Concepts surrounding setting up a proper environment to work with malware, simulating an attack with the malware on your target. - $4
3. Utilizing resources on the web to conduct your dissemination of malware in the wild and the concept behind spear phishing (which elaborates on concepts such as targeted attacks, Business Email Compromise, C.E.O Fraud etc.) - 3$
4. Learn how to conduct research on forums and spend your money on areas concerned with your requirements, instead of throwing your money around on trials and errors ( working with specifics, methodologies ( there are rules to the game) and directives) - 5$.
While still using resources available on the forum to come up with use case scenarios and algorithms, the participants will receive instructional directives on what can still be applicable by patronizing services on this or within the scope of services advertised this forum. My target audience for now is newbies and beginners ( I need positive feedbacks on how to instill knowledge on participants from 0 backgrounds to a certain level of expertise.) before going forward given the amount of feedbacks and encouragement to proceed with the project

NB: I am making this services affordable due to the nature of the actual intent of the project, which aims at educating beginners or anyone looking to participate in project. I hope all patronize with the thought in mind about being responsible for their actions and not referring back to me as an accessory to any illicit actions taken by a participant after owning a product.
you can reach me on handle via PM with questions or to enroll (all transactions will be made through escrow service).