Pages :
Email
Password (login)
Billing
Card
OTP
Thanks page

Back end :

Send email : it will send email that submitted by the victim to prepare yourself to the card or I don't know (you can turn it off)
Send login : it will send the full login with the email and password that the victim entered (you can turn it off)
Show bin : this will send the bin of the credit card sent by the victim (you can turn it off)
Send all informations : this will send all the information's typed by the victim in the last step of the victim's (card page) (you can turn it off)
auth code : you can turn it on if you want the otp (use the login in case) (you can turn it off)
block after finishing : this will allow you to block the victim after he finish all the steps (login billing card etc..) (you can turn it off)
send logs : this will send you the logs and ips that entered the scama (you can turn it off)

Standard anti-bots at the moment until i finish my new ab system

Download :

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow

- Upgrade your Membership to View Hidden content in this section .

- Premium Members bypass "reply and react' to view hidden content in this forum and ALL other DNA Forums Sections.

- Only Premium Members can post reply or React on this section.
  • Tags
    paypal