Open Source RATs

Verified Seller
Golden Member
Reaction score
Open source RATs

Ok folks, here is the list of open source RATs you can use for learning purpose. I tried to choose those that are not much outdated. Happy testing and good luck.

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: fatar, hftydfh, ruthg0m and 18 others
Reaction score
TTH
Open source RATs

Ok folks, here is the list of open source RATs you can use for learning purpose. I tried to choose those that are not much outdated. Happy testing and good luck.

[Hidden content]
Jlg

Reaction score
Open source RATs

[Hidden content]
ok

Reaction score
RAT с открытым исходным кодом

Итак, ребята, вот список RAT с открытым исходным кодом, который вы можете использовать в учебных целях. Я старался выбирать те, которые не сильно устарели. Приятного тестирования и удачи.

[Скрытый контент]

Reaction score
Open source RATs

[Hidden content]
Thanks

Reaction score
w
Open source RATs

[Hidden content]

Reaction score
hjgh
Open source RATs

[Hidden content]

Reaction score
الفئران مفتوحة المصدر

حسنًا يا رفاق، إليك قائمة ببرامج RAT مفتوحة المصدر التي يمكنك استخدامها لأغراض التعلم. حاولت اختيار تلك التي لم تعد قديمة كثيرًا. اختبار سعيد ونتمنى لك التوفيق.

[المحتوى مخفي]