LAZY script

Verified Seller
Golden Member
Reaction score
If you already understand how things work, but you're too lazy to write commands again and again, you'll like it.

I would not recommend it to beginners because it is more important for them to remember the commands and understand how to use them instead of scripting to do it instead.

Designed to save time by automating most of the work on wifi hacking and more.

All related stuff and installation and operation of the script is written in the GitHub link below:
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

Reactions: james66 and kezaltchai
Reaction score
w
If you already understand how things work, but you're too lazy to write commands again and again, you'll like it.

I would not recommend it to beginners because it is more important for them to remember the commands and understand how to use them instead of scripting to do it instead.

All related stuff and installation and operation of the script is written in the GitHub link below:
[Hidden content]
wwere

Reaction score

[Hidden content]

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all