[HQ] SILENT XMR MINER BUILDER + SOURCE CODE [FREE TO GRAB]

Vendor of: Paypal & Banks Logins + Cookies
Verified Seller
Reaction score
To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow

Main Features
Native & .NET - Miner installer and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide payload behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe or other processes
CPU & GPU Mining - Can mine on Both CPU and GPU (Nvidia & AMD)
Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
Watchdog - Replaces the miner file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a URL every 100 minutes
Bypass Windows Defender - Adds exclusions into Windows Defender for the general folders the miner uses
Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" and kills them if found

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: ekismilka, dnsiu1232, bob9483 and 34 others
Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
Native & .NET - Miner installer and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide payload behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe or other processes
Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
Watchdog - Replaces the miner file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a URL every 100 minutes
Bypass Windows Defender - Adds exclusions into Windows Defender for the general folders the miner uses
Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" and kills them if found
nice i want dsqfs

Reactions: guillaumevaugeois5@gmail.
Advanced Member
Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
niceee

Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
interesting :)

Reactions: anonyman
Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
Very fn cool

Reaction score
ok
[Hidden content]

Main Features

Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
Nice.

Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
sfsd

Reaction score
h]\
[Hidden content]

Main Features

Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
nice

Reaction score
[Hidden content]
fghfs

Main Features

Reaction score
Yea thank
[Hidden content]

Main Features
you very much<3

pua

Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
thanks

Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
working?

Reaction score
[Hidden content]

Main Features
good

• Tags
    grab miner silent source code targets xmr